Software Development Leader
Ignite Sales is a dynamic, fast growing software company providing customized software as a service to the largest banks in the US. Our software is AI based, customer facing, highly creative conversation guides and analytics designed to improve the financial lives of consumers and small businesses.
Ignite Sales is looking for an experienced, multi-talented software engineer who can:
- Oversee, guide and contribute to the development and transformation of our product lines into a microservices architecture. (back-end developers)
- Lead the software development team in the development and implementation of customized AI based, customer facing conversation guides at many of the largest banks in the US and Canada (front end developers)
- Aid in the development and implementation of processes and procedures for the growing development team to create a highly efficient, highly effective and high-quality development team
- Be a valuable developer and leader communicating effectively directly with clients as well as internal operations teams in the implementation and maintenance of hosted software
- Take responsibility for overseeing the release of patches, bug-fixes and upgrades to the large bank client population
- Forward thinker who desired to learn and grow to always be on the leading edge, if not bleeding edge of technology advancement.
- Ability to think out-side the box and architect an efficient, effective and scalable SaaS framework.
- Help foster a culture of high quality, high performance software development and implementation in which energetic, creative, high achievers can grow and thrive and deliver on time.
- S. in Computer Science
- 7+ years hands-on experience
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, ECS)
- 3+ years programming in Scala
- 3+ years programming in Node.js
- Serveries Computing
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent communication and organization skills
- Embrace learning and have a thirst for knowledge
- Rapidly learn new technological paradigms
- Understand and program in multiple programming languages
- Enjoy being part of a growing team
- Self-motivated team player
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Work with leaders in the industry
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Play a meaningful role on a successful team
Equal opportunity employer
Authorized to work in the US
Employment conditional upon background, drug screening, and reference checks