Senior Implementation Consultant - Client Engagement team
Ignite Sales is growing rapidly and recognizes the importance of building a world-class team to fuel our continued success. it’s the perfect time to join the Ignite Sales team. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Provide implementation leadership for Ignite clients who are building and managing the company’s world-class customer engagement platform
- Help clients optimize the value of their investment in the Ignite platform.
- Provide a valued voice, where ideas and creative approaches are welcomed.
- Feel a sense of accomplishment as you are empowered to achieve in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment.
- Celebrate successes and grow with a great company.
The Senior Consultant will join our professional services team to assist in implementing service projects for Ignite clients. You will be responsible for the implementation delivery of Ignite’s proprietary patented customer engagement management platform for enterprise clients, which involves coordinating the configuration of the platform, creating unique decision trees, and ensuring accurate implementation. Strong communication is critical for this role, as you will communicate client enhancement and support requests to the product team and advocate for each client.
- Coordinate efforts between company and client for successful technology implementations using best practices and positive attitude.
- Consult with clients for continuous improvement of their use of the company’s technology
- Monitor and analyze data/metrics from client’s use of technology
- Translate client business requirements to implementation specifications
- Keep implementation projects on track within timeline expectations
- Conduct and lead portions of the implementation delivery both internally and directly with the customer
- Work as a team member on all aspects of Ignite delivery including but not limited to:
- Participate in client on-site kick-off meetings
- Translate client requirements into Ignite configuration requirements
- Document configuration for service build to spec
- Coordinate with internal resources to ensure product deadlines are met
- Create training documentation where needed
- Assist with UAT
- Work in an agile environment where you will place heavy focus on best practice approaches and delivery of scope
- Work autonomously to achieve desired outcomes of a project
- 5+ years of professional experience working as a team member for software delivery implementations
- 1+ years of professional experience independently leading small software delivery implementations or leading key components of larger deliveries
- Proven ability to effectively translate complex business needs into a software delivery plan, document, communicate and coordinate execution of that plan
- Bachelors degree; Masters degree a plus
- Some travel required
- PMP a plus!
Skills and Acumen
- Executing project plans among multiple teams
- Numerical analysis to create meaning from data
- Highly service oriented
- Quality focus
- Enjoy people
- Understanding of delivery challenges that are specific to SaaS/Cloud delivery
- Proven ability to leverage other team members to accomplish tasks
- Excellent communication and client-facing presentation skills
- Team player that is motivated and takes the initiative to deliver
- Organized and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High-level knowledge of enterprise organizational, business and technical environments
- Capable of working autonomously to effect desired outcomes for projects.
- Medical / Dental / Vision/ Term Life 100% covered for employee
- Competitive compensation
- Work with leaders in the industry
- Opportunities to learn and grow every day
- Play a meaningful role on a successful team
Equal opportunity employer
Authorized to work in the US
Employment conditional upon background, drug screening, and reference checks